Best Tachometer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20131210_013239_zps6695bbb9.jpg

Sorry but MtnMike's flush mount (link to his thread in my post above) takes the cake! ... even if it is on a Stihl ;). Hope to have one on my 357Xp soon.
I'm in love !

TE="ChevyDealer, post: 5249484, member: 7783"]I can understand that! I only have 3 and in my opinion only one needs a tach. ;)[/QUOTE]
Does your tach not go nuts at wot on your mtronic?

TE="ChevyDealer, post: 5249484, member: 7783"]I can understand that! I only have 3 and in my opinion only one needs a tach. ;)
Does your tach not go nuts at wot on your mtronic?[/QUOTE]

Sorry no Ford (Stihl) chainsaws here is this garage! I only have Husqvarnas (Chevrolet). ;) Haha. Well not totally true. I do have a 1984 Jonsered 450.

BTW ...the photo was from a thread by MtnMike that I linked in my post earlier in this thread.

Looking to get a tachometer, and am wandering what the best is, reasonably priced. I would like one that is going to last, and I'm thinking I'll go with one that actually connects to the spark plug wire, for more accuracy. What do you guys think?
I have the TT-20K for the shop and install Hardline tachs on equipment for hours of use and RPM's while in use. The fast tach just collects dust.

The rubber protector for the TT-20 is absolutely the best idea yet !!

e

Sorry but MtnMike's flush mount (link to his thread in my post above) takes the cake! ... even if it is on a Stihl ;). Hope to have one on my 357Xp soon.

Can you tell me how he connected the tach to the coil/plug wire. Nice job on the mount.
20131210_013239_zps6695bbb9.jpg

Back