Best way to remove name etched into plastic top cover??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave,
Thay was ALLOT of writing, you must be exhausted!
No 028 experience here. Sorry

Thanks for the moral support on the 028's.... And reading long enough to find the hidden questions!!! I appoligize for the longwindedness of my rant... I'll try to reel myself in a bit and not babel....

Exactly! The PM 800 I had was too nice to drag out in the woods, as was the near mint Poulan 3800, along with a couple of other more current saws. Down the road they went.
Right, here's my keeper.039-1.JPG Clean right now but too many "upgrades" to sell, but good to use..It's a 390 but says 290 on it..I probably have more money in this than I'll ever get out of it also, bout all the running apparatus except the crank are new. The crank came from a fellow AS member.

Want to talk excited, I just picked up a MS880 recently and have absolutely NO use for this monster. Lmao. Just waiting on the last item and she'll be ready for the selling block. This thing is litely used and clean as hell. Like starting a dirt bike. Ear protection is a MUST with this thing lol.

I have a couple or three big saws but don't use them much except if a big tree is down and I don't have many left now..
I wonder why lol. Those big saws are sitting in the shelves rubbing their bellys lol

50-70cc is my prefered range, though I do own a 288, and 395 that are pretty sweet to run with a 32" lightweight bar.
Thats my range, my ms441 is the largest I use. 357xp is my show car and the recent acquisition of a 262xp has now become my main lady.

The cherry on the cake!!
19e93a98a004193289dec9727df48048.jpg
b10c8a7d98e85c2b6b0fc5cc842b8ca7.jpg

I think shipping on this would be expensive on this beast?

I think shipping on this would be expensive on this beast?

Nah. If you ship PHO at 22 lbs it should be somewhere between $30 and $60 UPS ground. Buyer usually agrees to pay shipping costs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back