Raffle for AS Member "Tree Monkey" - 30+ prizes worth over $6,000!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1) Mastermind ported MS660 - from Mastermind
2) Super pretty stock Jonsered 2083II - from lwhaples
3) Oregon 520 chain grinder NIB - from Definitive Dave
4) 25 Treemonkey shirts (Assuming these will be 25 separate door prizes) - from Scott0154
5) 1 fully cooked Smoked Beef Brisket W/homemade sauce & next day air shipping (Feeds 18-20 winner supply's the side fixins of their choice} From RR2'ed & Wife Suzanne
6) Stihl MS260, previously owned by Chity Avitar(RIP). Pictures coming soon.[
7) Ducks Unlimited special edition buck knife and sheath from Black River Trading Company- from SVK
8) 100ft roll of Oregon 72LGX chain from the crew at Boyd's Outdoor Power.

Get well soon Scott.
I had a HA in 04, got two stents and cut over 1000 cords and 150,000 or so ft of hardwood and building logs since then, plus all the other donkey dinking around I've done.
Nobody is down and out till they say they are. Just as one can have intestinal constipation, one can have constipation of the veins that lead to the heart. No Biggy, just a glorified hangnail, regardless of what they say.
Hang in there Scott! Better days are ahead. Trust me. Three months transpirre where you may be in denile about what happened, but that is a normal part of the recovery. The best years are ahead of you. Just don't do too many of their drugs. The heart, like every other muscle is meant to work hard. They told me in intensive care I'd never pick up a saw again . Fook that! I'm to inlove with my 385.
John

Worst case he has to use one of those little 30cc saws for a time until he's fully on the mend. That could lead to a whole new level of inspiration on modding.
LOL!!! Yeah True, I happen to be lucky enough to have one of is port jobs on a 288XP!!!!! Wow is all I can say!!! that thing is a beast!!!

List update:
4) 25 Treemonkey shirts (Assuming these will be 25 separate door prizes) - from Scott0154
5) 1 fully cooked Smoked Beef Brisket W/homemade sauce & next day air shipping (Feeds 18-20 winner supply's the side fixins of their choice} From RR2'ed & Wife Suzanne
6) Stihl MS260, previously owned by Chity Avitar(RIP). Pictures coming soon.[
7) Ducks Unlimited special edition buck knife and sheath from Black River Trading Company- from SVK
8) 100ft roll of Oregon 72LGX chain from the crew at Boyd's Outdoor Power
9) 40" L x 30-42" Stihl chaps from David Young

List update

6) Stihl MS260, previously owned by Chity Avitar(RIP) from Dieselfitter.
10) 10# of Burnett dairy cheese of your choosing (or if you don't know what to get, we'll pick some good stuff for ya), delivered to your door- from the Dodgegeeks

Another list update... I'm sensing a savory theme, here... 

10) 10# of Burnett dairy cheese of your choosing (or if you don't know what to get, we'll pick some good stuff for ya), delivered to your door- from the Dodgegeeks
11. Smoked pork shoulder prepared and FedEx'd to your door from quietfly!

Sorry to hear about Scott, hope he's on the mend. Seriously is there anyone who is a finer saw mechanic and porter out there?...doubt it. Haven't cut a stick of firewood all winter and have been meaning to stop at the shop this spring to get some things. Kudos to everyone who has donated...I don't think anyone wants to bid on a 40 year old Jonsereds which is what I'd have to throw in, haha. I'll be bidding on the 2083!

Hey guys this is the official Raffle Thread for Scott Kunz a.k.a Tree Monkey. He just suffered a heart attack. Here is the full thread here - http://www.arboristsite.com/communi...-a-scott-kunz-suffered-a-heart-attack.295204/

We've got some great items up for raffle! -

11. Smoked pork shoulder prepared and FedEx'd to your door from quietfly!

So here is how it works.

For each $10 donated it counts as 1 chance. @sarahdodgegeek is keeping track of all the entries.

Donations can go to -

GoFundMe - www.gofundme.com/t3vu6cd3

Check directly to Scott - (please let Sarah know you sent a check and amount to Scott)
Scott Kunz
s-6825 state road 27
Augusta, WI 54722

or PM @sarahdodgegeek with any payment questions

The Raffle ends JUNE 3rd 2016. Winners will be announced either June 3rd or 4th.

In any case if you have any questions. Please PM myself @redbull660 , @sarahdodgegeek , or @Mastermind

Thanks!!!

Wow how cool hope Scott is feeling better. I will donate mid mo th if that works, regardless of if raffle is on still.

Back