Big Square Wood

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we all have something in common, or we wouldn't be posting on a saw forum. Maybe, just maybe, we can practice treating everyone with some respect whether they deserve it in our opinions or not. Maybe let go of the old grudges? There are a few guys that I really dislike.......but I'll do my best to ignore them, and keep my thoughts about them to myself. We have some great members here, and on other sites, but here the insults fly like no place I've ever seen. Can you imagine speaking to someone face to face the way we have done here? I bet blood would be shed within a few minutes. The internet has brought out the worst in us I'm afraid. I'm as guilty as anyone.
A regular Ol WordSmith today.
Nice post.

Maybe someone should invite ValleyFirewon't into this thread. He can dazzle us with his 57 years of work experience during his 35 years he has been on this Earth.
Be more interesting than listening to a troll like you that can only insult people.
SH get tired of you ?? LOL !!! :)
T1 aint here to protect you...

NOW,,,,for the scripted rant and comeback used many times almost word for word for a couple or more years,,,,,,will soon be posted for every one's enjoyment :)

Be more interesting than listening to a troll like you that can only insult people.
SH get tired of you ?? LOL !!! :)
T1 aint here to protect you...

NOW,,,,for the scripted rant and comeback used many times almost word for word for a couple or more years,,,,,,will soon be posted for every one's enjoyment :)

Hi Ron. How are you doing?

Back