BIG Wood picture contest... win big prizes!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

watsonr

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I'm flying to Seattle and at 38,000' on the plane and picturing big wood in my mind... maybe going to the PNW just does it for me. Lets have a picture contest..... post your photos of wood. Big or small doesn't matter needs to be trees or firewood you cut or are cutting. You and your saw needs to be in the picture. I'll leave the rest up to you.... let's see interesting pics!

You, the family, your buddy...... whatever, a saw and your wood!

I'll pick the best 10 pics in 7 days and start a new thread for you to pick the best 5. The winner will get an Oregon Power Now saw with bag.... valued at over $400. Prizes for 2nd -5th will be given.
2nd Tsumura Total bar in 24" and two Oregon chains to match.
3rd Hyway cylinder kit.
4th 18" Sugi bar and a matching Oregon chain.
5th a coupon for 20% off your entire order, one time use.

I'm going to post the pictures on my site. They can show your having a good time and still be tastefully done, let's have some fun since it's to cold to play outside!

Weedeaterman.com

Randy

Post your pictures of wood right here in this thread. Can be new or old pictures, but it needs to be you, a saw and wood.... anything else in the pic is up to you.

I'll start it.... Me on the left, my daughter next to me. Some good friends and there father/grandfather of 93 years young! We cut a 4 footer that day using some old school muscle saws... Mac 797, Stihl Red Light 066, think the Homelite 750 was there for grins and of course the wood monster... 044 with a 20" bar.

Made quick work of the tree and grins you couldn't slap off days later.IMAG2187.jpg

That's very generous of you and cool idea! Here are 2 from the Pacific Northwest.

Last Summer, me on the left, brother in law on the right. Truck load of wood for the stove for winter.
Saws are a Stihl 041AV, another newer Stihl that I don't remember the model of, a Canadian version Poulan 8500 and a Poulan 5400.

tamarakP20140913_124638.jpg

This Winter, doing some milling to make a bench. Father in law on the left, brother in law on the right (me taking the pic) and the saw is a Husky 2100 CD.

20150111_120301.jpg

Back