• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Blaze King - King Ultra

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marshy

285 Killa
Reaction score
Looking to sell my Blaze King, its a King Ultra model with ash pan. I will include the double wall DVL pipe with the sale which includes a 24" straight, two 45 adjustible elbows, a 12" telescoping adjustible section, and the masonry thimble connector. Asking price is $4000. Willing to negotiate within reason and consider sale without the DVL pipe. PM me with interest.

IMG_20170106_063553.jpg

Sorry, this is sold.

This stove did not meet my heating demand. Lots of factors on why, I could write a short novel. The stove performed great though and a full firebox of mixed hardwoods could last 8-9 hours between reloads with a healthy bed of coals. I had it hooked to a masonry chimney and the top was getting glazed with creosote. You really need to have it installed with an insulated chimney liner or premanufactured chimney pipe. It's in the manual as recommended but I would say it should be a requirement. It was used one season then sold. I installed a Froling boiler with a 820 gallon thermal storage tank made by American Solartechnics.

Latest posts

Back