Bosch spark plug made in China

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man you guys get me thinking about all kinds of stuff years past I've always really liked NGK plugs specially in imported items tuner cars and stuff like that snowmobile jet skis but now I've had a couple of failures myself from the ground electrode is blown off and has done either valve damage or cylinder damage. have even had a couple of them blow the porcelain right out of the motor i never really cared for Bosch plugs to begin with but now I'm thinking that maybe Densos are going to have to be my permanent solution for everything. in the applications where I've had that happen I thought maybe it could have been for a high compression I never run plugs any longer than one. season or in a car they get run for. 50,000 miles. seems like there's so many variables in so many different items to be concerned about from quality or lifespan on everything

If you have access to a source of Nippon Denso try a W22MPR-U over te years it is the only brand of plug we have never had a problem with in a commercial logging operatian

Latest posts

Back