Boston Area Rec. Climbers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys gonna be putting together a climb around the expo? Not sure how close you all live to the area but imagine there is somewhere close to it to put something together. I should be there Friday and Saturday so let me know and I will bring along the goodies.

maybe

Id atleast like to show up and watch a bit. Meet a few people from here....just dont know if i can get all 250 lbs of me in a tree....its been 6 years from my last climb.

Id atleast like to show up and watch a bit. Meet a few people from here....just dont know if i can get all 250 lbs of me in a tree....its been 6 years from my last climb.

I believe some of these guys got you beat, unless you're under 5'7''

hey sloth, you gotta live up to that name one way or the other so why not in the recreational setting.

should be a good time.

we going to be climbing so far from the grill this time?

oldirty

Thank god

Thank god iam not 5'7'' iam 6'1'' and my nick name are the tree company i worked for was black bear......why because got some hair on my back ( as if you all care or need to know)...and when my shirt would ride up a bit when i was climbing and i was huggin and fighting my way up o so gracefully i looked like a black bear humping the tree. But sure id strap in and give it a go...just no gear so a 30 min loaner is needed :)

oct 20 is fine with me.

hey bull.. you have access to some gear right? bring a "mini shop" with you and i will gladly show up with some extra loot to trade for some of what you got.

huh? sound like a good idea? i kinda like it.

where you thinkn of this climb O?

oldirty

Back