brainerd MN saw gtg. April 11. 1430 8th st. staples MN. 8AM

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well it turns out the bigger of the 2 oaks i was going to cut for you guys was about 5 feet in diameter and hollow:cry::cry::cry:

Giving the 272 new AV mounts and fuel line/filter and gunna get this 029 running and cleaned up (for sale) and got a job for tomorrow removing this nice 22"-26" oak at the local catholic school

Well looking like I won't be there. Just got an email last week letting me know my first drill back is that weekend. I was really hoping to make it to this one.

so while I was climbing today with the 272 she slipped off the branch and broke half the brake handle. So if anyone has got a clutch cover with a plastic handle or just the plastic handle bring it with I'll have a bit of cash.

Cool what you want for those parts. My saw will be there and running as is. Probably the one and only wood 2x4 grip at the gtgView attachment 415465
Cool handle. 2 weeks out...PM700 wood tested, hope to run some oldies this week to make sure they still run. May even try to fix a project or two if I get time.

See y'all soon.

so while I was climbing today with the 272 she slipped off the branch and broke half the brake handle. So if anyone has got a clutch cover with a plastic handle or just the plastic handle bring it with I'll have a bit of cash.
Ouch at least it wasnt the rear handle

If all goes well, the Zip race is on. Got one getting a Brown to Tilly carb swap right now.

Crowds love a Zip race. They can go out for dinner, a drink, and maybe a short movie, and be back in time for the finish. :D
Its not always too slow but it will rub all day on a tank of gas. If it was later in the year and had a mosquito prob id prolly do the old 30wt mix in it and smoke em out

Back