brainerd MN saw gtg. April 11. 1430 8th st. staples MN. 8AM

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome info! I wrote it down and put it on the fridge! I'll have to do more reading on it. Can anyone enter? I may have to setup a stock saw with modified muffler!

Thanks

Nick
Yup! Anyone can come... [emoji12] we usually end up with a local or two who jumps in to play with one of our saw as well.

I don't think most of you are awesome enough to become members there but if you work hard, maybe someday you will be let in.

1 GTG less than 4 hours from your house does not a hawg member make. ;)
Glad I made 5 hours to Iowa then.

Honestly, I was worried about the new guys. They were all good people, I would invite everyone I met Sat to my house.

Awesome! Do you just show up and sign up to race or how does that work? Thanks for the info!
Yup. Pretty much all there is to it. We'll post up details as they get closer on the Mn thread, both here & the other site. Also have a redneck saw racers fb page we try to keep up to date. So many places... [emoji15]

I saw the 2 leveraxes leaning up against the jonsered trailer... but I didn't see them being used

Glad I made 5 hours to Iowa then.

Glad to hear that. It was nice to be able to leave my saws out and not worry about them or tools missing.

Honestly, I was worried about the new guys. They were all good people, I would invite everyone I met Sat to my house.

Latest posts

Back