brainerd MN saw gtg. April 11. 1430 8th st. staples MN. 8AM

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 420909 Hey BikeMike. I put a Stihl RS chain on the 032. I think I got something for you now.
Cool cant wait to se that beautiful machine again . Im stihl not done with my stihl 026 yet. But i do have a 6 doll hair echo 510 49cc clam that may make a good showing i dont have a dar chain and rim sprocket for it yet but it sounds really good

Yeah that Contra® of 295 Tramps was awesome. Huge power and ran the rpm's up too. Cut real nice. Surprised me. 106cc's Balls of Stihl.

Thank you 295 tramp for the $6 echo
It will be run by my 10yr old son. Runs good with muff mod re shaped the intake port and open up transfer port a lil. Nothing wild but it snaps out quick now

Thought I would throw a copy on this thread just in case you folks hadn't seen it in the mn thread... Poop over there for more commentary... [emoji3]

The Dodgegeeks invite you to our place for a wood-shed fillin mini-GTG!!

Anyone is welcome, there is some nice, big wood to play with. We did this once before and had a blast working together! Camping welcome (plenty of room for tents/RV's), come and go as you please, food provided for whatever meal you're here for! (Tanger mall nearby if shopping distraction is needed.)

Come any time you want, we'll be here all day!

This will be followed the next day by:
Chainsaw Races At The Chisago County Fair- We'll be racing right after the parade. Anyone can come to watch it participate. We will Meet at the Dodgegeek's place to head up, we'll leave around 1, or head right up to the fairgrounds. Be there by 2 to get into our spot before the parade!! (This allows set up & walk around time before they start at 4:30)
Chisago county fairgrounds:
905 W 4th St
Rush City, Minnesota 55069

(I may even have my "new" power wagon by then)

0b9a62ea8f2c9608a2126bad6fd0e145.jpg
Still have it? I have one I'm working on that only has 100 lbs compression... I'm not so sure that's enough to run.

Still have it? I have one I'm working on that only has 100 lbs compression... I'm not so sure that's enough to run.
Yep still have mine. Cool you have one too! Post up some pics if you can. If you look into the cylinder through the muffler does it show any scoring? 100 lbs is low. I'm not sure about these old beats but usually needs about 150 lbs to start

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

She is definitely a little scored... Not sure if I will be able to bring her back to life with that piston and jug. Great spark though after I cleaned up the points. At least that's what my hand said when I pulled it over while holding the plug wire! Here are some pictures of it at various stages of repair. I have heard of people repairing the piston and cylinder scoring with high temp epoxy and a light honing... If I can't find a parts saw with a good jug that's my next step. If that doesn't work then I will be looking for another one, I really want a runner!
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

She is definitely a little scored... Not sure if I will be able to bring her back to life with that piston and jug. Great spark though after I cleaned up the points. At least that's what my hand said when I pulled it over while holding the plug wire! Here are some pictures of it at various stages of repair. I have heard of people repairing the piston and cylinder scoring with high temp epoxy and a light honing... If I can't find a parts saw with a good jug that's my next step. If that doesn't work then I will be looking for another one, I really want a runner!
View attachment 459711 View attachment 459713 View attachment 459714 View attachment 459715
Are the old homelite races going on this spring. That will be very loud lol

Attachments

• 20141130_133030.jpg
    20141130_133030.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 13
Back