• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Brand New - Never Ran - Husqvarna 51 Air Injection - 20 years old -Collectors

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rynosawr

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
IMG_5072.JPG IMG_5083.JPG IMG_5078.JPG IMG_5086.JPG IMG_5069.JPG IMG_5084.JPG IMG_5081.JPG

Even though I really do love the 50, 51, and 55 Husqvarna saws, I have decided to post this up for sale to anyone who has thought about collecting these or wants a perfect one to have for their use.

This saw is a brand new, never ran, never used, Husqvarna 51 Air Injection built in 1997, so it is now 20 years old and still brand new!

It doesn't look like it has ever had fuel in it, but the dealer did apparently put bar oil in it, and it didn't leak! haha

I don't see any scratches or marrs on it except for a tiny handling mark on the inside of the rear handle near the foot base.

Asking $400 + shipping at cost for the Power head only, paypal'd or other payment type from trusted folks.

I am located near Denver, Colorado.

The bar and chain seems like more trouble than it is worth to ship, but I can throw it in for an extra $20

When ported these are usually stronger/faster than a ported 346xp.
I've seen a couple at saw races that were just Badass Lil' Beasts!
I'd love to have it, but bad timing on this end.

Thanks Don!

Yeah, as nice as this one is, it would make a great ported "sleeper" since it is such a cream puff!

psssst.................. still for sale with a Price drop!

Now asking $375 + shipping at cost!!!

I will also include the brand new bar and chain that came with the saw

Latest posts

Back