Brand Spankin 3120XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what loophole? lol 3120's are easy to get a deal on because they are not in demand. i'll guess it was in stock at wherever you got it. dealers will have them on their shelves for months sometimes and flog them off for cheap. i've seen them at $1399 before tax which would be about same as yours after tax and is a killer deal that anyone with patience can get. most dealers don't even stock 3120's. i don't mill much anymore but i got some pics saved i think. i'll go find them.

View attachment 560496 View attachment 560497 View attachment 560498 View attachment 560499 View attachment 560500 View attachment 560501 View attachment 560502 View attachment 560503
Nice pictures, where abouts are you on the west coast?

I've just been informed by my local Husqvarna mechanic to not touch the carb. He says he modify's saws all the time and even sends racing saws to Australia, and I believe him on that, so he must have some kind of credibility in what he is saying. Although more so does blsnelling and westcoaster, and i fully trust you guys. It really comes down to the money. Do I spend the $200 + shipping to have my carb and coil done? Does the saw potentially run itself lean if it's doing some heavy milling, or is there some major problem waiting to happen if I don't get the work done? Or are you guys recommending the work so that I can get some performance gains and be happier that way haha! I really appreciate the input from you guys!! Thanks!

Back