Brother is getting a Husqvarna 575

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

It was a dry joke, LOL. A 372 can't hang with a 460 so it's closest comp is the 385.....:cheers:

Boy....you need to run some husky's....a real man's saw!LOL Naw..just playin! But you need to get a 372 or a 385 so you can have a unbiased opinion!LOL If the 372 is woodsported and the 460 is as well, the 372 might have the edge. But a 460 is hard to compete with, as no other brand makes a saw it's size. I like the 4 main brands, stihl, husky, jensored, dolmar.:greenchainsaw: :cheers:

Boy....you need to run some husky's....a real man's saw!LOL Naw..just playin! But you need to get a 372 or a 385 so you can have a unbiased opinion!LOL If the 372 is woodsported and the 460 is as well, the 372 might have the edge. But a 460 is hard to compete with, as no other brand makes a saw it's size. I like the 4 main brands, stihl, husky, jensored, dolmar.:greenchainsaw: :cheers:

I will welcome any ported work saw 372 to go against my 460. Even not having run a 372, I would say it would be hard for the 372 to keep up......more so with a long bar.:cheers:

460??? My butt, all you need is a 440 to stomp his girly self with all the epa crap they have on the 575's. If you really wanna stomp a mudhole, get yourself a PS-7900 and tell him he needs a 395 before he can even talk to you, lmao.... Smack is smack dude, let'em talk. A 575 is a good saw for starters. If he knew what he was doing he'd have something more proven and tested in the field with guys that use'em all day every day...

:cheers: eh?

Sorry Dude, you better bring a little more than a 440. Been there and done that side by side. The 575 will out cut it.

Laugh all you want young man...

I have run em both side by side. The 575 had a 28" bar and the 440 had a 24". The 575 was a little faster period. And this was in some big old twisted white oak.

Not that its a big deal to me at all, just the facts that day....

I agree with modified, I have a 044 and a 575 and they arent even close the 575 wins

Latest posts

Back