Brush Ape

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm putting this here cause this is where he post mainly, If any of you see a newbie that resembles him, please report the post. I am going to ban anyone that looks like him. I for one am tired of his BS. This guy has no life other than come here and act like a friggin idiot. We are tired of deleting his usernames.

We have ask if there is anything we can do to permanently eliminate him and the answer is probably not. I can check IP's all day long and it doesn't tell me squat if it's him or not. I suspect there is a couple more here.

Here's some advice to the new members that are legit, Do not make ignorant post and keep yourself civil. cause I'm Ape huntin. this is getting old.

Can the system be set to put a member on ignore for the whole forum? That way he could post, we would not see it, he would get bored when no one responded and go back to bothering his mother.
No, He keeps coming back with new IP's and no link to his other ones. I'll give him one thing, he's good when it comes to computers. Now if he had any common sense he wouldn't have got banned in the first place.

I'm putting this here cause this is where he post mainly, If any of you see a newbie that resembles him, please report the post. I am going to ban anyone that looks like him. I for one am tired of his BS. This guy has no life other than come here and act like a friggin idiot. We are tired of deleting his usernames.

We have ask if there is anything we can do to permanently eliminate him and the answer is probably not. I can check IP's all day long and it doesn't tell me squat if it's him or not. I suspect there is a couple more here.

Here's some advice to the new members that are legit, Do not make ignorant post and keep yourself civil. cause I'm Ape huntin. this is getting old.

SS,

Good luck.."Apey" is determined...

I think there are more Brush Apes here than anyone would care to think. Many user names in many of the forums. I can think of 4 or 5 differnt user names that I am pretty sure are him. He's a smart twisted guy and he's just screwing with people. Go in any forum and look for threads by a newb with multiple threads that are just silly or make no sense. Check out the Commercial Tree Care forum. Multiple threads machine gunned out by the same guy or guys. I think they are all him. He's playing the whole place for a bunch of fools. Look at the guys that have 2,3, or four hundred post in just a couple of weeks being here and a authority on everything. Guys on here are talking to this nut job like it's a serious question or post and I'm just thinking, yeah thats just the ape again making fools out of us all. I hate to admit it but I kind of get a kick out of the guy. But then again I always chuckled at the come and go wack jobs on this site over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back