Brush Ape

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Brush Ape is not his original username I forget what his original was. We knew who he was and let him stay cause he was being good at the time and he was adding decent post. I had sent him a message telling him to behave and he could stay or something to that effect. can't remember exactly what I said. Then his Bi polar kicked in and he became god of all things. Reports started pouring in and I think site owners banned his old original name and the brush ape one. They was getting PM's like crazy on him. now it has evolved to him being a total Psychopath that has to have full attention and when he don't get it he has to do something to get it. Dude needs to find a girlfriend or maybe a crack ho that will give him all the attention and tell him everything he wants to hear long as he keeps her in crack.

Was it Talon? I read that Talon (his user name was Talon and some number attached to it) was busted here in the old vB furum days for having multiple aliases some time ago. He had sent me some weird PMs back in the day. He was all hung up on SawWitch, and really took a hit when she died, and he was really weird when I split up with my ex. He posted gobs of stuff, but no photos or specific stuff about his equipment, etc. As I asked here before, has anyone here met the Brush Ape (or Talon) in person? Has anyone done any deals with him, built any saws, or otherwise seen him?

If i was talked to the way he gets talked down to by some members ,i may become an a-hole also ,i see where the hate comes from ,He has never given me any grief ,but i do not insult him either .You know what i mean ?
I'm starting to wonder if a certain ex mod pissed him off big time?

I'm starting to wonder if a certain ex mod pissed him off big time?

According to my conversation with him last night (in posts now gone from this thread), the Big Kahuna's wife (mrsArboristsite) was the one that pissed him off. She blew him off for not taking him seriously about holes and potential problems with the old vB site. From that I would assume that he was the one that orchestrated the hacks on the vB site.

At least you got the ass part right, *******.

Hey BrushApe! I still have all of your old posts, all of your PMs, and all of the messages concerning your multitude of infractions and bannings. I also have a complete list of your former user names, your IPs, your email addresses, and other information.

Any questions?

Hey BrushApe! I still have all of your old posts, all of your PMs, and all of the messages concerning your multitude of infractions and bannings. I also have a complete list of your former user names, your IPs, your email addresses, and other information.

Any questions?

See.....I knew all along that you were a force to be reckoned with. :drinkingcoffee:

If i was talked to the way he gets talked down to by some members ,i may become an a-hole also ,i see where the hate comes from ,He has never given me any grief ,but i do not insult him either .You know what i mean ?

You could be the reason he acts like that.

You can try to find reasonable excuses for his behavior, but I recall how incensed he was on my thread about building a Chinese clone - he tried like heck to disrupt that thread, but since I ignored him he eventually just came off as the a-hole he is, and then went back and deleted his posts to try to erase it. There was no call for it, he was just being a jerk.

I'm afraid this thread is simply catering to his wildest dreams here on AS. He just wants to be the center of attention, which he probably doesn't get enough of in Mamma's basement. It's probably impossible to prevent him from signing up with spoofed IP's and emails, so the best approach is to simply recognize the antics and ignore him when you figure it out (which doesn't take long). It will make it a bit difficult for real new members, and we'll all waste some time talking to him, but like I said - he's easy enough to spot after a few comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back