bundles like hot cakes

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
couple retail locations in town. I wholesale them, they retail them. Everybody happy. I makin' a good bundle, they sellin' a good bundle. The tourist buys a good bundle. everybody happy. I wrap them with a homemade electric bundler. Works pretty decent.

The bundle vending machine is interesting. but not in the budget. I have pondered how to build such a device. I visualized a contraption with what amounts to a giant chain made outta tubing that can be advanced one click at a time dropping a bundle out a shoot. The coin mech could be handled. I have a old arcade tech handy to rig up the bill reader... but, still not in the budget.

Today was a 98 bundle day, and it ain't even the weekend yet.

Sounds like you are busy and making some cash on the side. Good for you.
Mountains look nice in the background and where the heck do you even see an old El Camino like that, not around here.
I always envy you guys out West with your 30+ year old cars.
We are lucky to get ten years out of one here, so much salt on our roads in the Winter it just eats them up.

My firewood bundle business this past week exploded. No doubt about the fact that it's seasonal and that holidays are a feast. Rain is the biggest enemy that I have. On some weekends I sell nothing, especially with threatening weather. May and June were both slow months because we broke all the rainfall records that have been kept for 120 years. El Nino is not doing me any favors in 2015.

Patrick62 makes my business look like a fly on the wall. Somehow he managed to send all that rain from Colorado to Nebraska. ;)

Back