Calamity Macho Sufferage

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you had a tetanus shot recently?
If not, better get one ASAP.
"See your doctor for a tetanus booster shot if you have a deep or dirty wound and you haven't had a booster shot in five years. If you aren't sure of when your last booster was, get a booster.
Or see your doctor about a tetanus booster for any wound — especially if it might have been contaminated with dirt, animal feces or manure — if you haven't had a booster shot within the past 10 years or aren't sure of when you were last vaccinated."
http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/tetanus/symptoms-causes/dxc-20200458

I am almost 57 years old and been in trees for that last 39 to 40 years, I have many old wounds and my last tetanus shot was in 1979,,
just saying, cleaning and duct tape go along way,
Jeff :cool:

I've heard she is paid a ridiculous amount of money.
I don't see why. I think she is an obnoxious *****.

The last contract I signed? I promised to stay out of the Texas Nut House for 30 days. If my wife determined I wasn't abiding by my behavioral code, she could report it to my P.O. and they would take me away--for good.

Got to mulch. Got to.

(I've been waiting for Judge Judy to break up with her husband again. They divorced once and remarried each other. I plan to swoop in and sweep her off her feet. I'll be rich.)

The last contract I signed? I promised to stay out of the Texas Nut House for 30 days. If my wife determined I wasn't abiding by my behavioral code, she could report it to my P.O. and they would take me away--for good.

Got to mulch. Got to.

(I've been waiting for Judge Judy to break up with her husband again. They divorced once and remarried each other. I plan to swoop in and sweep her off her feet. I'll be rich.)
No you won't... she'll demand a pre-nup. :p

Why are you so uptight for the treeman TNT? It has been obvious ever since whenever. You just roll along riding it, always putting out the allure.

Its Ok though babe, I do understand. Its just the games you play to lure them onto yer property is outright shameful.

And then you get mad at them.

I mean, well, you want the brash and unkempt but when you get it you complain.

Its Ok, its Ok, its OK.

Everybody needs.

Next time you lure a treeman onto yer property just **** the living crap out of him and be grateful and let it go.

Why are you so uptight for the treeman TNT? It has been obvious ever since whenever. You just roll along riding it, always putting out the allure.

Its Ok though babe, I do understand. Its just the games you play to lure them onto yer property is outright shameful.

Its Ok, its Ok, its OK.

Everybody needs.

Next time you lure a treeman onto yer property just **** the living crap out of him and be grateful and let it go.

Hey Dr.,
Are you my long lost brother? You sound like you'd fit right in with my family. Are you bald? Demented? Over 3 tons? Lame? Blind? Purvurted? Sick in the head? Girls love ya? Nobody gets ya? Freckles? Extra large feet? Fraid of heights? Desperate, lonely and generally an enormous BOOB?

Hey Dr.,
Are you my long lost brother? You sound like you'd fit right in with my family. Are you bald? Demented? Over 3 tons? Lame? Blind? Purvurted? Sick in the head? Girls love ya? Nobody gets ya? Freckles? Extra large feet? Fraid of heights? Desperate, lonely and generally an enormous BOOB?
Possibly. Most likely just your average garden variety a$$hole.

Its Ok, its Ok, its OK.

Everybody needs.

I hope we are all just having fun here. If I ever hurt someone's feelings, I am sorry.

Back