can anyone pick this up

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice, I've never seen a member with that many red buttons still able to post.

Ian

I have not seen the tutorial on this rep thing, I thought it was just for
kids basting their own egos, the red dots actually mean something???

I know my red dots from moderators probably mean something, I wish
I could paste them in my signature though...............................

I seem to recall that once you reach a certain negative rep level that the software automatically bans you... could be wrong about that, I forget where I got that impression.

Ian

He has been a little quiet here in the last few hours, maybe you are right.

We could all chip in and send him on then, right??

He will come back under a different name anyway....

Let's see those red marks guys!!!!!

Last edited:
Fish,

I really don't know why you want to single me out, but let me declare, for the record...

I am over 40. I use my real name. I am reasonably sure what you are doing is against the forum rules.

I'd like to suggest you stop. There are a number of thing you can do if you do not like me posting here, such as the ignore feature.

You ought to quit, Fish.

Here's a guy that is asking for help, and I'm willing to provide it. I feel I am in the best position to help this guy, and you certainly are not. In fact, you are being counter productive.

But with you doing whatever it is you hope to accomplish, the guy is going to pass on the purchase.

I am an engineer, I work in DeLand, I have a mail room with six people working in it, I can ship the item for him. I'm sure I could satisfy the buyers curiosity about my identiity, if you'd keep your opinions to yourself, so he could make the purchase.

Instead of the Home In feature, try the Ignore feature.

You're late to the party... apparently GeeVee has been gifted with a lot of pos rep... all those green buttons were red a few hours ago.

Ian

I gave him pos rep for offering and whether or not I buy this saw now has more to do with the seller being a jerk by wanting 70 bucks to ship it he now has taken off the local pickup option as well

Back