Can anyone tell me what this tree is

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

midwestguy1

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Its was hollow thru entire tree and limbs.
d6d7d82f6a6c8fd59c3a8229964ee49b.jpg
d701e38df660ffb5e00533f6e66f68b8.jpg
992f96cfaf59e24bb393e8ae53d80943.jpg

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

We live in southern florida and we have two big shade trees. We have been here for 10 years and love our trees. One has most of its leaves although this is the time when they do drop a lot of them. The other which we thought up until now was only one tree has lost all leaves on two limbs and on the other two limbs has most of its leaves? We really do not want to lose part of this tree so we are freaking out. Two years ago we had a tree trimming company come out and he said the tree is fine when it also at that time had lost most of its leaves and it did grow new ones. Please if anyone can help us with this we would be very great full. I have attached 5 photos of which photo number 3 is of the tree across for the one we are worried about and as you can see it has most of its leaves. Thank you so very much !!

Attachments

• good 1.JPG
    good 1.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 10
  • good 2.JPG
    good 2.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 10
  • good 3 other tree.JPG
    good 3 other tree.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 10
  • good 4.JPG
    good 4.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 10
  • good 5.JPG
    good 5.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 10
We live in southern florida and we have two big shade trees. We have been here for 10 years and love our trees. One has most of its leaves although this is the time when they do drop a lot of them. The other which we thought up until now was only one tree has lost all leaves on two limbs and on the other two limbs has most of its leaves? We really do not want to lose part of this tree so we are freaking out. Two years ago we had a tree trimming company come out and he said the tree is fine when it also at that time had lost most of its leaves and it did grow new ones. Please if anyone can help us with this we would be very great full. I have attached 5 photos of which photo number 3 is of the tree across for the one we are worried about and as you can see it has most of its leaves. Thank you so very much !!
Sorry, can't help, but that is beautiful landscaping. I can see why you're worried. Good luck with the tree.

Latest posts

Back