• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

? Can I post logs for sale?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on, this has to be a joke. This sounds like a Craigslist, cit down my trees for free and your payment is the wood, lol

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

These were out of the woods. I reckon you never walked through one a tornado went through. Hated to see them go to waste . I think it is fair I get paid something for struggling with chainsaws in a tangled up mess of briers and branches, then skidding them with a tractor near a half mile were they can be worked with or loaded out.
I still have them if any one is interested. They are near 2 years old kept on a dry airy hill in good shape for fire wood, blocking or pallet logs. The bark is falling off so they would dry fairly quick if split on the small side. There is a smaller amount of white oak would I believe be good lumber and may be some of the red oak would be ok for lumber material also. I expect about a semi load, Mostly black or red and pin oak, I think about 10 % or little less white.
Thanks for the bump :).

No offense. I didn't realize your situation. Nobody likes working for free. Hope it works out for you. To bad you couldn't find a mill that would pay you. Maybe someone who makes furniture or gun stocks. Good luck!

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back