Can someone give me some info on this wood stove I just picked up?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BimmerPower

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Just picked up this puppy for $100 off craigslist. It is in extremely good condition after a clean up and high temp paint job. Everything is in perfect working order and the blower sure does pump out heat. I just can't seem to find any information on the original manufacturer.

The front is stamped "Allagash" and reads "Tuckers Stoves, Foster, RI. Made in the USA." I would like to get a new handle for it but can't find anything else about it! Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

here ya go

Sorry for huge link

Stack

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...&safe=off&client=opera&sa=N&rls=en&tbs=isch:1

Any help is appreciated.

Tucker is a big time Swamp Yankee name in the Foster area...I'd bet the farm they were among the original settlers.

Worked with one years ago who no doubt is related somehow, somewhere -- and most likely multiple times -- to the Tucker Stove Tucker.

Probably doesn't help you with the stove but adds to it's story :D

Allagash documentation

Hi all:

Several of you mentioned that you have Allagash stoves. I do too. I want to hook it up but need documentation/literature to do so legally according to local authorities.

Do any of you Allagash owners have any form of documentation (owner's manual, installation instructions, product brochure, etc, for the stove) that I could purchase a copy of?

Your help would be greatly appreciated,

Bob

Back