Can the Brown Recluse spider be found in MN?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree the reaction will be different in each person I didnt have anything like what these pics show either, possibly someone who had allergies would suffer worse their immune system would be more sensitive.

I had what looked and felt like someone had hit me in the chest with a fast ball more like a serious bruse with a small crater in the center that wouldnt heal for a couple weeks then it started to close up.

I wonder how MM's wife is he hasnt been here with an update?

Kansas
:agree2:
i have hoped she is well and he hasnt been on because they are partying it up. Or whatever it is married folk do these days.

Partly right, but this baby is dangerous to anyone, genetics or not. Nothing macho about it Rope. The bite is like being blind-sided. :censored:

Hey, it's why we live way the H up north--no G.D. hordes of venomous reptiles ( yes, yes, there are pockets of Rattlers ). Give me snow and below zero cutting in a NW Montreal Express any day rather than 10 months of wet crotch. :dizzy:

And Ireland BTW had St Patrick........:givebeer:

Log b I know I have been bitten but lucky for me I did not have a terrible reaction as some do.

recluse spider

I belive they can be found in minnesota my husband may have been bitten by one tonite. We kept the spider and looked it up on the internet and it looked just like a recluse spider.We called a nurse and she said to be seen right away so he went to the ER with the dead spider and the doctor there told him the same thing they told your wife and they kept the spider there at the hopital. so to help you out it could have been one. my husband has a mark that is being to look just like ur wifes. i hope that helps a little.:msp_confused:

A couple years ago my BIL at Grand Rapids, Minnesota (a bit farther north) was bitten on the wrist by one.
His looked like the thumb picture. He had to have surgery and took a months to heal.
The spider was in the wood pile by the OWB.
Get it rechecked

Latest posts

Back