Can Use your prayers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lawnmowertech37

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
i have been battling a bad bug for over a week now coughing up stuff i wish this what ever it is will just leave its keeping me away from Church today i dont like missing church i know most here probily wont post but there are some that may please pray for me thanks

calvin

Best wishes and I hope you feel better. Personally not one that believes you have to go to a building to pray, prefer to think He hears you everywhere.

You got it,,,,

May God Bless!!!! hope you are better Soon,,,,, :angel: :angel: :angel:

Like Padre Pio Said "Pray Hope and don't worry"

My home remedy is A good dose of fresh Citrus fruit, fresh homemade chicken veggie soup, Alka-seltzer cold and flu by day,,, and a good hot toddie with some blended canadian whiskey lemon and honey just before bed,,, you will feel better in the morning!!!!

Last edited:
Usually you see this kind of post when someone's family member has had a stroke or been diagnosed with cancer or hit by a train, but this is the first time I've seen someone beg for sympathy because they have a bad cold and missed church.

LOL... get well soon.
Ian

I've gladly said a Prayer to the Almighty!

StihlRockin'
icon14.gif

It is good that you stayed home from church today. I know you would not want to contribute to others in your congregation getting ill. Coughing and hacking during the sermon is not cool either. You should be getting better very soon. Most flu seems to take around 7 to 10 days to get over. I am on day 8 myself and can start to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Hang in there.

Flip your TV on, you have church right in your living room.God doesn't care where your at.
I had a flu bug for 5 fricken' weeks............
Prayers sent.Hope you get well soon.

I've been home most of the week, and I had a flu shot in November! I'm getting down to my last boxes of Puffs and the fridge is a bit bare. The latter is a good thing. No biggie, I think the fever finally broke last night cuz I'm not feeling like I've been run over. It'll get better and you'll be immune to yet another bug. You are coughing in unison with a lot of people right now.

Get well and PLEASE don't touch anything that I might touch, especially my keyboard.

Thank you very much,

Dr. Larry

(I hear that humor is good medicine...)

I know you feel bad, bud getting sick is what strengthens your immune system. Little things like this are what keep the big one from taking you down...

Latest posts

Back