Can we start a best looking saw thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang, you folks like to show off....:msp_smile:

Dolmar CT-3 with full wrap and 42" bar

attachment.php

Since ya fellas like fancy saws try this one a 130cc Mac with dual 35mm BDC's

101twinbdcs.jpg

Or this my early Copperhead setup

ChainsawBob1.jpg

McBob.
The early copperhead saw, was that based off a Root saw? I think you bought an old Root parts saw from me on Ebay a few years ago. I know I sent one to the land down under .

The early copperhead saw, was that based off a Root saw? I think you bought an old Root parts saw from me on Ebay a few years ago. I know I sent one to the land down under .

Ya proberly did but then again i ended up buying a few of them so whether its your old saw or not i'm not certain but it could be
The frame was origionally blue.

McBob

Im watching every post in this thread. Thanks to you all for providing these pics and bringing some of these great saws to the fore and allowing us younger members to see them. Too bad this isnt a thread of videos. My favorites so far is CPR's PP655 and AR200's Johnsered 2172. Matches my style. :msp_thumbup:

Last edited:
I have one of those Remington 754 and it looks as crappy as can be. Seized up and corroded but if somebody wants it come here and bring a case of Coors. HA! Rupe

I'm interested in it for parts. I can send the case of beer but it'll be warm when it gets there and missing a couple.
I have a Super 75 but needs a clutch cover/rewind starter/bar oil tank that was specific to the 75's.
I could also use an air filter cover too.
Do you got any pics?
PM me if you want. Thanks.
je

Homelite SXL - John Deere.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Poulan F 200.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Partner R440.

attachment.php

Thats it.... this thread now requires videos to participate:D. That Poulan F200 looks like something you would take in space. What you would use it for once it gets there- I have no clue. But it is wicked cool!:rock:

I don't know about best lookin, but best runnin goes to this one..... with the trophy to prove it :msp_wink: :D
DSCF7916.jpg

Back