Carlton 7015 trx Australia

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,
I am relocating to Australia NSW this year and I am after getting a 7015 trx to start a business doing stumps along side doing sub climbing to anyone that wants a hand.
I have been in the business (my own for 17 years) but new to tree work in Aus
Does anyone know where to go to buy a 7015 over in Aus? all I can seem to find is red roo
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Could also do with some feedback on prices per foot for grinding in Aus
Thanks in advance
Regards Oliver

I only know what I read... Australia prices seem to be higher than US. Not sure where that is compared to U.K. pricing. I just saw a demonstrator unit on Ebay for $71,900. Several years ago I sold a pretty pristine 250lb Snap-On torque wrench to a mate for full value (Ebay) and then another $120 shipping... he was happy to have it.
considering the increased size and hardness of what you are going to be dealing with there, I would think the 7015 would be the smallest machine to consider.

Start small and work up to a bigger model it the works there for it?
I like the fact that's it's small enough to get to most places, easy to transport and will cope with most stuff even if it takes more than one swing, so a good starter machine. Well that's my thoughts?

Back