Cast your vote

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Help me decide

• Total voters
so... Brad... what did you learn?:popcorn:

Nothing..........................:D :D The next clean/660 will have cracked fuel tank ,bad crank, bad P/C and he'll want his money back again.....

When you buy a saw from a picture and an ad with out seeing it in person you take a risk..............:popcorn: :popcorn:

Nothing..........................:D :D The next clean/660 will have cracked fuel tank ,bad crank, bad P/C and he'll want his money back again.....

When you buy a saw from a picture and an ad with out seeing it in person you take a risk..............:popcorn: :popcorn:

Call me gullible, but I still choose to believe someone when I ask them directly if anything else is cracked or broken on the saw. I understand the risk on things that can't be seen such as crank bearings an seals. I'm not yet ready to accept lies as the rule rather than the exception. Even this case was not intentional. He simply had no idea about what he was selling and was selling it for someone else. We've had several conversations and I've tried to pass on anything I might know about eBaying to help him out in the future. The kid was actually taking notes. I choose to believe in people.

Last edited:
Call me gullible, but I still choose to believe someone when I ask them directly if anything else is cracked or broken on the saw. I understand the risk on things that can't be seen such as crank bearings an seals. I'm not yet ready to accept lies as the rule rather than the exception.

:ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: :buttkick: :buttkick: :D :D :bang:

I understand your point. But I have no where else to pick up a project saw. I'm not a dealer seeing used saws coming through and I'm not on the west coast where I can even go look at a saw for sale locally. I don't want to just go buy a new saw either. Anyone can do that. Although I have been tempted:)

Hmmmmm.................You say your looking for a 660 ........I have a bunch but none forsale...:D :D

:) :)

I'm not on the west coast where I can even go look at a saw for sale locally.

Is your CAD bad enough for you to move out there??
Bradhascad.jpg

i have been lookinng on ebay for a 660 or 66 running or not for at least 2 months all seemed to sell outragious I finally got fed up and bought a new one got a good deal too not much more than a "barely used" "been sitting ever since" or pawn shop saw sells for on ebay and It has a warranty :) but I really did want to build one though but I'll get my chance on one someday

Back