brainerd MN saw gtg. April 11. 1430 8th st. staples MN. 8AM

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snuffbandit

addicted to chainsaws
Reaction score
we need to have some more gtg's in MN! Im thinking of hosting a gtg out on my land on the weekend of april 4th or 11th if i can get like 10-15 people to commit ill have the gtg. Bring any and all saws and ill set up oak ash and pine on blocks ranging from 8" all the way up to like 28-34".

That's real close to my area. I live just west of Grand Rapids in Cohasset.
I looked at my work schedule and possibly can work that in.:chainsaw::chainsaw::chainsaw::chainsaw::chainsaw:

That's no further than i have driven in the past for some. I would have to wait till closer to the date to give a definate answer as that is a little far out for me to say ya or nay yet.

Would a Canadian interloper be welcome? Maybe I could drop my wife off in Albertville shopping and I could come play with some saws.
Canadians are more than welcome to come down haha.

i will give a definate date on month ahead so everyone has time to work stuff out or put it in their schedule.

Won't there still be 4' of snow on the ground in April?
lol i wouldnt be suprised if we still had snow but thing is after it being no warmer than a whole 10 degrees all winter the 30 degree days feel really hot haha

Latest posts

Back