brainerd MN saw gtg. April 11. 1430 8th st. staples MN. 8AM

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really wish i could go money is tight and thats a long drive from cottage grove. When a saw gtg is closer to the cities il for sure be there

I really wish i could go money is tight and thats a long drive from cottage grove. When a saw gtg is closer to the cities il for sure be there
They don't get too close to the Cities, due to the noise, the need for space, trees, etc. Most that I have attended have been 2+ hour drives.

But let's touch base about a week before the GTG. If I am going, you can meet me in Saint Paul. I think that it is about a 3 hour drive from my house (if I remember from the tornado of 2010).

Philbert

My Dad is off that weekend and is planning on going with or without me. If there's snow on the ground I should be able to make it. If I can't I'll send my 750 homelite and super 797 with him.

If it doesn't work to catch a ride with Philbert let me know, it would be right on my way. I will be coming from south other the city's.

We could all car pool if someone has a large enough vehicle, and we limit the number of saws. You know, be environmentally friendly while we burn hydrocarbons and cut trees . . .

Philbert
Where is the unlike button. Less saws ahhahaha you made me smile. Yeah i did lesson my fleet by a old mac 10-10 older no brake model. And screaming lil poulan micro 2000. But my friend pete may want to go and he has the zip i posted pictures of and a 034 il bring my poulan pro hope i have my new ring for it soon. Just ordered it through jackssmallengine today. Then a couple echo top handles

Oh and a old lombard comango if i get it done in time. My ported 026 will need to stay at home missing all the throttle grip and trigger parts

are any of you guys that are goin to the gtg really good at fixing/restoring old chainsaws?

cause i just got a husky 2101xp that runs but doesn't look pretty and needs some parts.... and i've never fixed a saw before... pics r posed in the chainsaw forum under the neighbor gave me this for free thread if u wanna see

cause i just got a husky 2101xp that runs but doesn't look pretty and needs some parts.... and i've never fixed a saw before... pics r posed in the chainsaw forum under the neighbor gave me this for free thread if u wanna see
Where are you located

Latest posts

Back