brainerd MN saw gtg. April 11. 1430 8th st. staples MN. 8AM

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll let others drive my saws. Will have a few for sale as well. Not going just to sell saws but to meet others with chainsaw blood running through them.
Yeah me too i sold 2 old saws then found out about the gtg hell i still have a few saws to bring plus my top handle saws. Neighborhood was hating on me Monday. Cut lots of cookies with my piped poulan yeah i had some fun

maybe a swap meet to boot as well as make some chips from hell.
I have all kinds of parts saws homie 360s,330s, small remingtons, a bantam, poulan micros, echo302,echo?,stihl 031,08s,038 jonsered 49sp.
heck what about a potluck?:barbecue:

haha the potlucks back a few pages there bud. but yea i got a couple parts saws my self that i aint gunna do nothing with.

I've been passing some of this info on to my Dad,(doesn't trouble himself with the internet when he can go play with chainsaws and tractors). He is pretty stoked about this. We may be able to come up with a few saws and parts saws to bring for a mini tailgate swap if guys are doing that. Think my Dad has a well used 044 that he never uses anymore can probably come up with a few project saws that niether of us will get around to finishing as well.

I've put this on my calendar, may bring my brother too. And it sounds like I may need to bring some cash or hopefully something of interest to swap!

i kinda like the idea of a tailgate swap and shop. i have a couple of saws that i dont use enough to justify having around still. would there be any interest in a Stihl 441c-m or a ported dolmar 7300? ill most likely have the saws there but they will be for sale too

Hey where is the info on the Wisconsin shop grand opening run what you brung. Id like to mark it on the calendar

ill be there, bugaboots you have a mean poulan pro 330. ill bring some saws for swap too. are we doing any racing?

It will be nice to finally see it, and how it cuts. i still have to get a 3/8 tip for the bar i got for it, then it should be really fun.

I will have to see how things play out, i may not be able to make it now but thats still up in the air yet.

How are the classes gonna be setup? Any chance we can set the cants flat? For the smaller saws itd be nice to run 16's. I say 70 plus cc saws can play in the bigger stuff

Back