brainerd MN saw gtg. April 11. 1430 8th st. staples MN. 8AM

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like a good time to me, what time do you want festivities to begin. Try and get the plans ironed out so people can prepare. I will be posting details about boyds this week on mn thread if anyone wants to come. There will be racing and delicious food! Lots of great people come and the more the better. Gonna try and iron out the details this week with WGP.

Sounds like a good time to me, what time do you want festivities to begin. Try and get the plans ironed out so people can prepare. I will be posting details about boyds this week on mn thread if anyone wants to come. There will be racing and delicious food! Lots of great people come and the more the better. Gonna try and iron out the details this week with WGP.
I think they said 830 9 am for the Brainard gtg

are we splitting the wood too? or using the saws all day....? And if we are splitting the wood too, do we have enough.

I live two miles from the GTG site. I am looking at a splitter after work today. If it's what she says it I'll be bringing it home. I'd be happy to tug it over there iff'n I own it.

How are the classes gonna be setup? Any chance we can set the cants flat? For the smaller saws itd be nice to run 16's. I say 70 plus cc saws can play in the bigger stuff

I'm going to have a few 10" cants for small saws and races and I'll put 9 10" cants together to make 30" cants and I'll have some bigger oak and pine rounds along with some smaller stuff also

I know up in walker where there are some big pines I'll just get a firewood permit hook up the trailer and see if I can drop one of them

Latest posts

Back