Central New York GTG - 9/20

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcobb2

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Going to give this a shot... Decided to have a little GTG September 20th at Cincy Home Center located at 2752 State rt. 26 from 9-10Am till whenever we leave. IDEALLY just like the GTG this past April. Bring your saws and your FRIENDLY brand bashing lines. Depending on how many are thinking on coming food can be readily available as the grocery department is one with the Home Center and less then 50 yards away. Only thing I ask is if you plan on running saws (yours or anyone elses) please bring your cutting chaps. Any questions fire away!

Hmmm, got my sons Bday the day before. I'll have to approach the SWMBO carefully on this one but hope to make it. Maybe she can drop me off and she could take to kids to he brothers in Afton. Hmmm, might have to scheme something.

Going to give this a shot... Decided to have a little GTG September 20th at Cincy Home Center located at 2752 State rt. 26 from 9-10Am till whenever we leave. IDEALLY just like the GTG this past April. Bring your saws and your FRIENDLY brand bashing lines. Depending on how many are thinking on coming food can be readily available as the grocery department is one with the Home Center and less then 50 yards away. Only thing I ask is if you plan on running saws (yours or anyone elses) please bring your cutting chaps. Any questions fire away!

Dammit I would have loved to have been there. I'll be in Ithaca Sept 19th, just 20 minutes away. But I'll be busy all day and Sunday I'll be back in lower NY. Sorry I'll miss it. Please post some pics or videos afterwards.

Gotta be beautiful weather up there that weekend, man y'all have a great time! Looking forward to the pics and fish stories!

I know the place quite well. Actually Plenty of space an they do have food there as well. ONE thing about Cincinnatus is there is a Pizza place...Magro's I think one of the best Pizza's on the planet... I have driven by that place many nights. I'm part of the reason cars out there RUST! They are a Stihl dealer and pretty nice general hardware store as well. Should be a good time. I'm in.

Latest posts

Back