Central Ohio GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I told Brent to ship it. There I done went and done it! If I get it by the end of the week I've got some trees to take down in the 12-14" range and this will make a nice saw for that.

Rutroa, going have to watch out for Bill in the 0-50cc class now. :cheers:

Get a good sharp square ready Bill, if I or we up here, can get a racing gtg for the spring.

Let me know too how you like it, glad you bought it though. To keep me from thinking hard on it.

Still have my eyes on some of the 100+cc beast on the market.

WOW! Hope mine is even close to that. Talked to Brent tonight and its on the way. Might be sawing by the weekend. I'm sure I'll have alot of fun with it and it may become what I use 90% of the time. I anticipate the 395XP for felling bigger stuff or bucking larger stuff but most of the time its 12" or less. I'm siked. I still got plenty of wood to cut in the backyard yet. Going to wait till the ground freezes though to finish up. Anyone wanting to help is more than welcome to. You know like a mini GTG LOLOLOLOLLLLL

Hey Bill. Don't say that unless you mean it. You know how all these chainsaw fanatics are. You'll have another backyard of chainsaws again if you're not careful. I'm sure you've still got several gallons of homemade chicken noodle soup left over:hmm3grin2orange:

Actually I do mean it. After the first of the year anyone get cabin fever just ring me up. I'll just keep stacking the logs up. Either they will get cut this winter or be in prep for another GTG in the spring. I had a great time! I've got several trees maked to take down before the leaves come on next spring and there is tons of tree tops to cut on a 10 acre plot before spring. Plenty of cuttin around here. Plenty of wood to play with the new toy. As I cut this year I will save the nicest stuff for a GTG sometime in the future and the more crooked will go to firewood. The noodles are just about gone. Jeff took home a bunch and I've eatin on them all week. Don't worry my wife likes to cook for a crowd or at least more than one.
Hope she doesn't read thisLOLOLLLL

Latest posts

Back