• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Chain parts and pieces/sprocket gears

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nickolas

Retired and messing around with old stuff...
Reaction score
I'm looking for 5/8" sprockets for McCulloch gear drive saw 73, 77 if any one has or also pre sets for 5/8" chain I need a few. Thanks

Sent from my 0PM92 using Tapatalk

I don't know what these exactly fit but all but one seems to have the correct hole size. I will throw them all in a box and ship to Northern Virgini for $25 and fit a little 5/8 rusty chain in there if I can. Punch it out and use it for presets once. If you grind the rivits down then it won't do. Mikesprockets.jpg

I don't know what these exactly fit but all but one seems to have the correct hole size. I will throw them all in a box and ship to Northern Virgini for $25 and fit a little 5/8 rusty chain in there if I can. Punch it out and use it for presets once. If you grind the rivits down then it won't do. MikeView attachment 566609
Appreciate it much Mike I'll take it. If you can wait until Wed. Morning I can friend you PayPal with no fees. That's when my money posts to my account for the month. Let me know if this is OK with you.

Thanks again

OK will see how it works out. I can see one of them is 5/8 right off the bat. Always nice to have extra...

Back