Chainsaw collectors

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This saw hadn't been started for a couple of years or more and still had the fuel in it from the also.

Sorry but I have to give a "language warning" on this one he didn't know I was recording.

Interested in the homelite 1130g, but shipping will be a killer I',m afraid.

I quizzed him on that today and he said they weren't valuable, he used to run a shop as well so they were the plastic ones he said.

I like the looks of that Sachs Dolmar 166. I however like the looks of any Sachs Dolmar product saw or otherwise. :laugh: Picked up a real clean low hours Dolmar 115i a couple of weeks ago for a steal.

Are there any other saws? Or is that it? I will be going back to my secret location to go through his saw parts bins and all his broken saws in the next few weeks. Hopefully i will be coming home with a like new Husky 266 and the parts to fix it. Also a GB wall clock and a GB wall stand to hold bars. No doubt i will fins many other things to spend some cash on while i am there. He had boxes and boxes of old Mac parts too from memory. From back when they were all metal.

I got a bit of later model stuff for the business, a Husky 268 which has a BB kit fitted making it a 272 and it's practically brand new, a 350 husky and 3x 038 stihls all of which are for sale also.

Yeah but they are a bit too old for the stuff i like. Ha, I don't want museum pieces that need lots of attention, i like my saws to work. Probably wants too much for them anyway and they are too far away from me to make pickup realistic.

The 268 and the 038's are more interesting. What are the 038's? Plain vanilla or magnums?

Probably will save my cash right now for when i go back to grab the 266 and the other stuff from my secret stash location.

Haha fair enough, but I kid you not they all run and can still be used, the 038,s are magnums, I don't have pics because my phone went flat but I'm going back there Friday to pick up some stuff and I'll grab some then.

Ok cool. I am interested in the modified 268 and i know my uncle would buy all the 038 mags, if his wallet could handle the shock of being opened more than once a week that is. ;) :laugh:

Aww! So much I'd like there! But shipping would be the killer, especially for the old homelite and the Rex!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

image-jpg.382118

Would love to have that one!

Back