Chainsaws found in movies/tv shows

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

astnmacgto

Carnac The Magnificent
Reaction score
Let's start a thread about all the different movies or tv shows where they were using a chainsaw or one was used as a prop. I think this could be fun...

I just watched episode 116 of The Andy Griffith show, episode called the shoplifters, there was a mcculloch 33/35 model and another full frame mcculloch maybe something like a 300 on a shelf in the store.

Little bit of movie and saw trivia

And obviously there's the Texas chainsaw massacre, that doesn't count lol

I used to have the picture of Arnold in Commando with a Mac as my avatar.

I think Chevy Chase uses a Mac in National Lampoons Christmas Vacation as well.
Yeah he uses a timberbear or 610, very fist time I noticed it was this year, Ive seen it a few times before

My wife likes the movie Christmas Card. It's about a family that owns and operates a sawmill and sells Christmas trees. The funny set of scenes is the crew setting up to go cut trees and putting a couple of saws on the truck. When they get in the field to cut trees, there are two totally different saws on the truck. I think the saws also change a bit during the cutting of a few trees.

The Drowning Scene from Paul Newman's "Sometimes a Great Notion." His best buddy is pulled under by a huge log. Newman cannot save him with his big McCulloch and all of his strength. Newman tries to go under giving him air to breathe. I believe this clip was so realistic that it was censored by YouTube for awhile. I saw the original movie. Very moving to say the least. If anyone can find the link to this clip, please post it here.

Here it is::

I'll never forget this production.

In Evil Dead 2, Ash uses... I don't know. I want to say it's a Homelite but I really couldn't say. By the 3rd movies it's pretty heavily modified...

The Drowning Scene from Paul Newman's "Sometimes a Great Notion." His best buddy is pulled under by a huge log. Newman cannot save him with his big McCulloch and all of his strength. Newman tries to go under giving him air to breathe. I believe this clip was so realistic that it was censored by YouTube for awhile. I saw the original movie. Very moving to say the least. If anyone can find the link to this clip, please post it here.

Here it is::

I'll never forget this production.
The other great scene Paul Newman cuts desk in half

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

GI Joe ran a Homelite
ffb8aeb57b55f38e46bf388e537aef81.png

Erik

Latest posts

Back