Cheap Chinese Clone vs. MMWS MS362C-M

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just can't spend 200 on a cheep saw when I bought a poulan for less the 50 dollhairs. I have put lots of use on it and spent more in chains than the saw and fuel lines itself. But it hasn't blown up yet with a pipe and lots of cookies, bucking, milling and piss revin. If you don't like it. Pipe it20160205_193046.jpg

You crack me up. Another sanctimonious clown who feels he speaks for "this forum" and has the right to advise me about what I should do. Here's the thing that bugs you: I don't care what you think, I don't need your acceptance or friendship, and you have no control over me. So what if you don't like me? So what if your friends don't? I get it. Why would I care?

I've watched the behavior of a core group of people here for some time, and what I've seen has long ago destroyed any and all credibility of you in my eyes. I'm well aware that this means nothing to you, but likewise why would it be any different to me?

Your childish tantrums remind me a lot of this guy:

As a casual reader of this website I do not care who any of you folks are.

Bottom line, the OP posted some science and people got offended, this is how this reads.

WTF, MasterMind if this is your doing what the hell happened to bring forth this level of pure unprofessional behavior. You seriously look stupid right now, just stupid. Beyond your traditional main complaint's behavior of this website.

I would not recommend you to anyone based on this behavior, and certainly would not believe that you can think this is good for you in the long run.

If this is where you are at these days I am glad you left, it is sad, really enjoyed your builds and your humor, well some of it, stuff got a bit sticky now and again.

As a casual reader of this website I do not care who any of you folks are.

Bottom line, the OP posted some science and people got offended, this is how this reads.

WTF, MasterMind if this is your doing what the hell happened to bring forth this level of pure unprofessional behavior. You seriously look stupid right now, just stupid. Beyond your traditional main complaint of this website.

I would not recommend you to anyone based on this behavior, and certainly would not believe that you can think this is good for you in the long run.

If this is where you are at these days I am glad you left, it is sad, really enjoyed your builds and your humor, well some of it, stuff got a bit sticky now and again.

there is probably a thread about this thread somewhere. buncha culls focus on the conflict rather then actual content. Chris-PA has never done anything wrong to me. his threads are always interesting. alot of guys just don't like when someone knows more then them. 90% of people on forums just repeat what they hear others say on that same forum lol

WTF, MasterMind if this is your doing what the hell happened to bring forth this level of pure unprofessional behavior. You seriously look stupid right now, just stupid. Beyond your traditional main complaint's behavior of this website.

I am member of the other forum.
MasterMind is not behind anything of what you say.
I would say he has been extremely professional when it goes to AS, he simply doesnt want their forum to be ruined with lots of AS discussion, those threads end up in off tophic area. Most members there have the same opinion as Randy when it goes to AS, it's history.

PS, sorry to disturb your thread Chris

MasterMind if this is your doing what the hell happened to bring forth this level of pure unprofessional behavior.

I would say he has been extremely professional when it goes to AS, he simply doesnt want their forum to be ruined with lots of AS discussion
In a quick skim of threads there I have not seen him encouraging it - now that he is in charge it's a problem and he'd probably like it to stop. Back here on AS it was more useful, but it's not so easy to turn it off now.

And now we get to the heart of what this thread was intended to demonstrate - that if you take a group of people to a new venue, including a core group who've never shown any self restraint or respect for others, and ask them to now behave based on self control and respect the results are going to be poor. All the same old patterns and habits will prevail, just as you see here. This stuff is all about social status, pecking order, egos, etc. - it has nothing to do with saws. The new venue fixes nothing, nor does a lot of good build threads. It's not about that and never was.

You cannot understand or solve the "problem" of AS by blaming all of it on others. If you don't look in the mirror and accept some of it on your own shoulders you're doomed to repeat it.

I could have kept silent about what I'm doing and just keep posting threads like this, and there would never be any end of it either here or on the new site. I could probably keep doing it even after laying it all out.

I am member of the other forum.
I would say he has been extremely professional when it goes to AS, he simply doesnt want their forum to be ruined with lots of AS discussion, those threads end up in off tophic area. Most members there have the same opinion as Randy when it goes to AS, it's history.

PS, sorry to disturb your thread Chris

Parts of your post are half truths, the rest outright lies.

Have a nice day.

Latest posts

Back