Cheap Chinese Clone vs. MMWS MS362C-M

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no idea what happened above but I asked what kind of tree that was in the last couple of pictures. I also commented on how straight the cuts were usually you see where the saw cut to one side or the other in a cut a long as those are. And lastly I mentioned that no one but me probably noticed the cuts and that I needed a more fulfilling life I guessed ha ha. Jeff

I have no idea what happened above but I asked what kind of tree that was in the last couple of pictures. I also commented on how straight the cuts were usually you see where the saw cut to one side or the other in a cut a long as those are. And lastly I mentioned that no one but me probably noticed the cuts and that I needed a more fulfilling life I guessed ha ha. Jeff
That was white oak. As for the cuts, even with a 24 or 25" bar I still had to cut from both sides, and it's a lot easier to match the second side cut when the first side is straight. Plus, it was a decently straight trunk, and before I severed it from the root ball I had cut some support logs from a branch and set them under it, at least for some of it where they would fit. That way when it dropped it was off the ground and easy to access.

If MasterMind is not involved then great and good for him. To those that are, congratulations you have made MasterMind look stupid and still are.

This thread and two others should have been freaking Eukeka moments for people that want to sell modified saws.

If MasterMind is not involved then great and good for him. To those that are, congratulations you have made MasterMind look stupid and still are.

This thread and two others should have been freaking Eukeka moments for people that want to sell modified saws.
honestly, all I did was to answer you in my honest opinion of what I have seen from MM on the other forum.
But when I see the respond I got I regret I said anything, posting anything on AS nowadays is almost like plaing russian roulette.

And I was counting on it. All voluntary, all in their own words.

Have you ever had a chance to run a 621 Redmax? I just wondered how it compared in performance to the clone.

That is the comparison that would be great. Expensive but simply a fun couple days. Side by side of the cloned models.

The 621 was/is a solid saw. Rarely see one for sale. Would not feel right beating on a borrowed one in order to do what I would need to for a comparison.

Pretty sure at the end of the day I would rather own the RedMax, almost positive as close as I will get for $200.00 is going to be a clone.

With this type of tach/stop watch these types of comparisons could shed one more aspect of human error, maybe.

I only have 1 Redmax saw a gz4000. I never found a dealer that had a 621 or a 5000. If the larger models are as good as the 4000, I believe they would be good saws to use.

If I was at a RedMax dealer that had any saws, they almost always only had the 50cc and smaller saws. The 621 was almost always an order only.

People raved about 359s and 361s, dealer support is what sold those saws. RedMax, Solo, Efco all had equal if not better saws in some regards, if you could find them and were comfortable with the idea that parts/service might be an issue.

Water under the bridge, still would not turn down a good condition 621 at a good price. I could buy 2 1/2 clones for the price of the last used 621 that I saw and that saw sold.

RedMax fanatics are hardcore, rare but serious.

Back