Chinese 070,090

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trappermike

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Has anyone had a close look at the Chinese 070 and 090's being advertised. I found several 070's,but no 090's yet but the 090 piston and cyl, kits are there to make the swap to 090,even with a cast iron liner,which would be great for oversizing.
I'm really curious to find out what they are like!

Has anyone had a close look at the Chinese 070 and 090's being advertised. I found several 070's,but no 090's yet but the 090 piston and cyl, kits are there to make the swap to 090,even with a cast iron liner,which would be great for oversizing.
I'm really curious to find out what they are like!
My opinion there Chinese made crap and about as good as a chop stick with wooden teeth

Well i'd like to be sure about that and see one. Even though we like to buy cheap stuff from China here they make it because we want it,
China has the technolgy to make anythimg in the world including rockets to the moon stage 5 fighters.
I would really like to see what they make- It may be cheap crap,but maybe decent quality.

Well i'd like to be sure about that and see one. Even though we like to buy cheap stuff from China here they make it because we want it,
China has the technolgy to make anythimg in the world including rockets to the moon stage 5 fighters.
I would really like to see what they make- It may be cheap crap,but maybe decent quality.
They can make good stuff no doubt. But trust me this ain't one of them. It's a copy of a quality German saw and a nitch marketing scam. Again my opinion but I have seen one in person and I do own 3 real 090s.

What is weak or crappy on the Chino 090s?
Lack of quality. Castings bearings seals you name it. You get exactly what you pay for. Remember shipping and sales are a big part of that saws price not to mention marketing. Take all that off and there's not much money to build quality. It's like comparing a Chinese Walmart wrench to a snap on tools wrench night and day.

What is weak or crappy on the Chino 090s?
I'm surprised that for a guy that's built modded saws and been around the 090s that you would think Chinese saws would be quality? I'm sure they can build quality stuff but if they shipped quantity products over to us we wouldn't be able to afford them. Or least they would be on par with current saw prices.

Well let me tell you I import Chinese parts for electric vehicles and are the best in the world,a U.S. electric motor is horribly primitive or powerful compared to Chinese. I did not know their saws and copied Honda equipment is poor quality but thanks for telling us!!!

s,\\

I have an electric bike with a Chinese motor,the design is excellent.Right now I have 8 times the power of a normal e-bike but from them I can increase it to 20 times power,and its good stuff,it don't die.Electric power is amazing to drive. And it costs me pennies to charge it up,in town I pass cars easily,its really an electric motorcycle,but I fo;llow the rulrs and its an e-bike.I pay no license or insurance or pay any gas.

T
I have an electric bike with a Chinese motor,the design is excellent.Right now I have 8 times the power of a normal e-bike but from them I can increase it to 20 times power,and its good stuff,it don't die.Electric power is amazing to drive. And it costs me pennies to charge it up,in town I pass cars easily,its really an electric motorcycle,but I fo;llow the rulrs and its an e-bike.I pay no license or insurance or pay any gas.
Like I said I'm sure they make quality stuff this just happens not to be it. I've been around saws and mechanics my whole life. Can't really say I know much about the electrical stuff cause I don't. But a 090 isn't new age technology it's a proven past design.

Well let me tell you I import Chinese parts for electric vehicles and are the best in the world,a U.S. electric motor is horribly primitive or powerful compared to Chinese. I did not know their saws and copied Honda equipment is poor quality but thanks for telling us!!!

s,\\
If us electric motors are so primitive and the Chinese are so say modern and better then tell me why the Chinese are copying such a privative chainsaw? If you can answer that question you will have your answers to why there not quality

If the saw is poor quality then they just wanna build it that way,,,,so you say it's no replacemrnt for the 070,090!
No offense I really don't want to argue. You asked a question i gave my opinion. I'm guessing your not liking my opinion which is fine. But I think you need to go see for yourself and get your own opinion then we can argue lol

Hey fwgsaw,I'm not doughting your opinion one bit,if you say they're cheap I believe you,
Well I cannot compare these 2 saws I knew there could be a difference in quality.
Since you insist so I believe you.

Hey fwgsaw,I'm not doughting your opinion one bit,if you say they're cheap I believe you,
Well I cannot compare these 2 saws I knew there could be a difference in quality.
Since you insist so I believe you.
It's all good I'm not taking offense. Just hard to explain without actually seeing it. Seeing is believing. I'm sure there are some that think differently. Course there's some that think the actual 090 is junk so an opinion is just that an opinion

Back