Christmas Giving 2015

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol i bought the last lint he needs to find some more somewhere lol

1a73b565b0e331e8b55fc282e8c5a27b.jpg

I like them both... He's a German Shepard/Husky mix... Tri color and blue eyes

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

... Well, i wouldn't give anybody a whiny, backtalkin' mouth like his. Anyone with a husky knows what I'm talking about...
That's why I have Dolmar's, they don't whine nor talk back - they just do what I want them to! ;)

EDIT: Ups, I know - off topic!
Sorry Mods. :rolleyes:

This is going to be a long winded thread and I expect some *ahem* banter but lets not get carried away... maybe too late.
if you look out in the harbor my friend you will see that that particular ship has sailed:ices_rofl:

I think that would be perfectly acceptable... I didn't get any hits thus far and I would have never known. Technically this was left over from my chainsaw gtg so I didnt feel right keeping it. Just nobody in our small crowd that could use it!

Send me a PM with addy...
Any pics of the pups we love our Shepard best dog I ever owned!
I shall try I am computer challenged.

Anyone want this little Craftsman? Never looked at it. When I got it it was missing air cleaner and cover and looks like someone started a new fuel line. Has a bar and chain on it. I will need help with shipping.

Has anyone claimed the little craftsman?

I have been bit twice by dogs.......both were Shepards.......not a fan
Well whaddya thinks gonna happen walkin around with bacon in yer pocket?

Have to give a huge thanks to dougand3 for sending me a fuel line kit for my dad's poulan! Thanks Doug you da man.

I got some stuff to gift later on, stay tuned.

My Wife (YFE) Has her rat terrier and prefers the shorthair dogs. I realize you meant german shorthair. But A dog lover is a dog lover don't matter what breed you are.
I have been bit twice by dogs.......both were Shepards.......not a fan
Once Bit Twice shy. I can say my dogs are of the companion dog lineage
not all dogs are great there are a few in my neighborhood I shy from Mostly cuz they are aggravating.
Merry Christmas !! That's what we are talking about...

Back