Climber leader, management, advancement, opportunity desired

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ropensaddle

Feel Lucky
Reaction score
I'm contemplating selling my farm and moving to a place cooler like Colorado. I have been in trees since 1982 and have tried it on my own underfunded since 2006. Our market is too rural and also flooded with tree topping hacks who simply work for beer money. I would like to know if there is opportunity out there for someone experienced. I am looking at junior management setting or training or safety position. I'm open to possibilities for advancing knowledge and helping a team grow or becoming an asset. Ideally; I would be someone who could manage but yet be used occasionally to climb and motivate crews. I have wraptor and own gear, Stump grinder, saws,education material etc. I'm interested in company's that will advance my knowledge and obtaining ca,cua, cstp while helping them and retiring there!

I'm contemplating selling my farm and moving to a place cooler like Colorado. I have been in trees since 1982 and have tried it on my own underfunded since 2006. Our market is too rural and also flooded with tree topping hacks who simply work for beer money. I would like to know if there is opportunity out there for someone experienced. I am looking at junior management setting or training or safety position. I'm open to possibilities for advancing knowledge and helping a team grow or becoming an asset. Ideally; I would be someone who could manage but yet be used occasionally to climb and motivate crews. I have wraptor and own gear, Stump grinder, saws,education material etc. I'm interested in company's that will advance my knowledge and obtaining ca,cua, cstp while helping them and retiring there!

They are hiring big time, Brickman and Valley Crest are one now,,
here,,https://jobs-brightview.icims.com/jobs/intro
Jeff

Back