Welcome to ArboristSite.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the ArboristSite community.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

1. Please see this post Click Here Please ask questions if you have them!! I hope this is going to be great for us all.
    Dismiss Notice

Climber looking for work! Will relocate

Discussion in 'Employment Forum' started by chevybob, Jan 29, 2017.

1. chevybob

chevybob ArboristSite Guru

I'm a 24 year old climber experienced in all aspects of tree work. Pruning, removals, cabling and crane assisted removals. Have all my own gear and high end gear at that. Been climbing full time for 4 years running crews for 2. I'm located in Connecticut and have no work. Looking to work for a couple months. Will travel to wherever the work is. Drug free, drivers license and have a reliable truck.

jefflovstrom likes this.
  2. jefflovstrom

jefflovstrom It was a beautiful day!

Go west young man!
    Jeff

3. chevybob

Where do I start?! Haha don't wanna take a drive out west without a promised job. Would love to get out there though I've never been anywhere but the East Coast. I hear there's a lot of work in Cali.

jefflovstrom likes this.
  4. CraneOp1

CraneOp1 ArboristSite Member

Apply for City of Toledo position, starts at 95% of pay $18.44 and goes to $19.41 after your 1st full year, 1 pair of Red Wing boots per year, 15 paid holidays per year, 2 weeks
    vacation after full calendar year of service, good health ins., dental & vision, room for advancement, public employee retirement after 30 years.

5. Jonathan collett

Jonathan collett New Member

If you are looking for some work give me a call (912)230-3679. I'm in Southeast Georgia and looking for a climber

chevybob likes this.
  6. chevybob

Just looking for a month at most until I start at my new company. If you think we could work something out I'd be willing to take the ride down there would have to figure out a living situation I can give you a call at some time this afternoon