Climber looking for work! Will relocate

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chevybob

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I'm a 24 year old climber experienced in all aspects of tree work. Pruning, removals, cabling and crane assisted removals. Have all my own gear and high end gear at that. Been climbing full time for 4 years running crews for 2. I'm located in Connecticut and have no work. Looking to work for a couple months. Will travel to wherever the work is. Drug free, drivers license and have a reliable truck.

Apply for City of Toledo position, starts at 95% of pay $18.44 and goes to $19.41 after your 1st full year, 1 pair of Red Wing boots per year, 15 paid holidays per year, 2 weeks
vacation after full calendar year of service, good health ins., dental & vision, room for advancement, public employee retirement after 30 years.

If you are looking for some work give me a call (912)230-3679. I'm in Southeast Georgia and looking for a climber
Just looking for a month at most until I start at my new company. If you think we could work something out I'd be willing to take the ride down there would have to figure out a living situation I can give you a call at some time this afternoon

I'm a 24 year old climber experienced in all aspects of tree work. Pruning, removals, cabling and crane assisted removals. Have all my own gear and high end gear at that. Been climbing full time for 4 years running crews for 2. I'm located in Connecticut and have no work. Looking to work for a couple months. Will travel to wherever the work is. Drug free, drivers license and have a reliable truck.
Hi, my name is Stacy Blue, Lake State Property & Northern Tree & Landscaping. Still looking? Contact me at contact@lakestateproperty. Relocation assistance available and housing.

Did you find any work?

Back