Coconut tree removal video in Barbados

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
poppin' bottles in the ice...like a blizzard
when we drink we do it right... gettin' slizzard ...like a G6, now I'm feelin' so fly..like a G6...like a G6

I have much respect for climbers! Cool video man! Thanks for sharing! You guys must do pretty good in paradise...Rolex??? LOL!

Yeah I noticed that too after watching it again. At least that gear has some character and not just sitting on the shelf. Thanks.

I have never gaffed a tree, only utility poles. How far does the top of that tree sway on you?

I can assure you I said what I meant. Technically I do gaff trees, just dead ones attached together with strand and guy wire.

I'm not quite sure what you are thinking I meant. I was just wondering how far the top of the tree sways while your up there? I have climbed some none guyed poles where the tops can move a foot or two but nothing like you have climbed.

Good stuff Damian. I like how you threw a little Rihanna in at the end, Some fine Bajan talent there! You looking for a worker this winter? I hope to be there January/February/march! But the whole work thing might cut into my kiteboarding and sippin on rum time! Lol

Good stuff Damian. I like how you threw a little Rihanna in at the end, Some fine Bajan talent there! You looking for a worker this winter? I hope to be there January/February/march! But the whole work thing might cut into my kiteboarding and sippin on rum time! Lol
See ya there!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back