• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Collector quality Echo 302S

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just noticed this saw has been here and not had anything done with it since 2010 and am thinking some Echo guy would want to give it a good home.

I went through this saw when I got it, carb kit etc, ran it once put a brand new bar and chain on it then put it away dry.

It was in perfect running condition at that time and still should be, but I have not gassed it and don't intend to, so it will be sold as is, as was.

This little saw is in very nice shape, mint is a subjective word but I think this one is damn close.

I would like $100 shipped for it. Alaska, Hawaii, California, Washington and Oregon might be a bit more with shipping. 101_0059 (Custom).JPG 101_0048 (Custom).JPG 101_0047 (Custom).JPG 101_0051 (Custom).JPG 101_0062 (Custom).JPG

Latest posts

Back