Companies with free firewood for pickup

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wood

I'm in upstate,SC and I have plenty of wood laying at my dump site.It is welcome to anyone in this area who is willing to come and pick it up.I will deliver it by the dump truck load,but if I do that it's $100 per load,and it doesn't come split.....If anyone is interested,either pm me or e-mail me.

whats your e-mail

For those have replied to the "Free wood in CT....to [email protected]"...I apoligize but I have had to make the decision to discontinue running the tree service and therefore have no firewood at this time.

Sorry.

John

sorry to hear this.

T
For those have replied to the "Free wood in CT....to [email protected]"...I apoligize but I have had to make the decision to discontinue running the tree service and therefore have no firewood at this time.

Sorry.

John

Times are tough.I'm swamped but its because I lowered prices drastically and try and keep overhead low.you're not far.let me know if you need a hand with anything at all.

Fresh Kill!

In Manassas Va. Nice standing maple came down in weekend storms... PM me for details if you want it, it's free.

Free wood Cincinnati Ohio This weekend only

Free wood from a fairly large beech tree available this weekend only. Some is cut some is not. Has to be picked up this weekend. Location of the wood is Silverton, Ohio (45213). Call me saturday or sunday 8am-10pm for details.

Brian
257-5648

Portalnd Ct

I am doing a few trees in Portland Ct next week, wood will be left on site but customer wants it removed. If its not out in time I may be able to open it up to AS members so if your in the Portland Ct area and can pick up drop me a PM.

In North Little Rock, AR, near Lonoke Co..

I have some free range organic Pecan(might even be an heirloom variety). Probably a full cord, might even more soon.

I have a bunch of bigger poplar logs, if you make me have to cut it and load it on your 1/2 ton its 20 bucks but if you have a bigger truck or trailer that can handle longer sections of trunk there is not charge for me to load. Contact me to set up time in near future.

Free firewood Omaha

I own a small tree service in Omaha and the guy I give my wood to is getting too picky. I need someone to go to the job site and pick up the wood that I cut down. This means that who ever shows up must take it all ! Even the big pieces not just the perfect 12 inch rounds. I will call you the day before or that morning to come get the wood that night or next morning. All of my customers are usually really nice and willing to work with a "recyclers". The pine and spruce ect I just throw out, so it will be mostly Maple, Ash, Hackberry, Crabapple, Muhlberry, and the like. It will be on the curb so you just need to pick it up and load, mostly cut into 36 inch pieces or whatever is movable by two guys or smaller. The big stuff is cut and quartered usually one guy or roll-able. I really want a regular guy to pick up future loads not just one or two loads. Also, I really don't want someone to make a mess at the job, we rake everything really nicely and if there is a mess I have to come back! I don't like that.
Thanks Jim
P.M. me with info.:)

John - I'm in Brookfield and am almost always looking for more free wood. I have just a 5 by 8 trailer so I can't take anything too huge. Let me know if something comes available.
Thanks,
Mark

Reading is fundamental.

I'll try this for the companies looking to build a stable of wood pickers.

I've moved posts from the other thread here.

I have tree company clients all over the MKE Metro area drop me a line if you want to get on a list.

If you want wood, don't post here, it will get deleted, contact a company in your area or post on the "Free Firewood Wanted" thread.

I have about 2 cords of pine for free near Kokomo, Indiana. I can help cut and possibly help load it, but you have to haul it. biggest log is 30" diameter. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

You have to be a member of the forum with a "high" post count - that is, no newbies who just joined for the sole purpose of free firewood.

If noone takes it, it's getting piled and burnt. I know there are some people who are happy to take pine, so I thought i'd offer it.

Last edited:
free firewood

I operate a tree service in Mount Joy, PA. I'm always looking for someone to take firewood. To busy to mess around with firewood. Contact me if interested.

i need 10 loads of oak locus mulbery hard woods

Latest posts

Back