• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Contents of my barn

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be interested in the Oliver OC 46s, possible the Super 55 and the oak, cherry and hickory lumber.
Do the loaders/tractor run?
Is the majority of the lumber 4/4 or are there mixed thicknesses? Was it kiln dried?

Can you describe the log deck? Length, width, is it powered, electric, hydraulic, photos? And of course price? I saw you posted photos on an old thread but for me it just showed a bon with a question mark and no picture. Thanks.

I have not checked this thread for a while, I think the pictures were lost when Webshots shut down. It has an electric motor on it (either 5 or 10 HP, I can't recall). It has been cut in half with a chop saw so it could be loaded. I will see if I have any pictures I can load.

I'd be interested in the Oliver OC 46s, possible the Super 55 and the oak, cherry and hickory lumber.
Do the loaders/tractor run?
Is the majority of the lumber 4/4 or are there mixed thicknesses? Was it kiln dried?

The gas OC-46 was running when I parked it in the shed as was the Super 55. The diesel OC-46 will need a radiator (long story).

The lumber was cut and striped and stacked inside, most has been drying since 1998. The lumber is in 1" and 2" thicknesses and is random widths (4" to 16 or 18").

The gas OC-46 was running when I parked it in the shed as was the Super 55. The diesel OC-46 will need a radiator (long story).

The lumber was cut and striped and stacked inside, most has been drying since 1998. The lumber is in 1" and 2" thicknesses and is random widths (4" to 16 or 18").

How much are you asking for the gas OC46 and the lumber per BF?

I would take $3,900 for the crawler and had not given any thought to pricing the lumber. You would probably want to take a look at it to be sure it is what you want.

I see this thread got brought up again. I do not see any pictures or prices though????????????????

I would take $3,900 for the crawler and had not given any thought to pricing the lumber. You would probably want to take a look at it to be sure it is what you want.

Let me talk to the commander and chief and see what she says.
In the end I would definitely need to see the lumber before buying it but with such a large quantity Just trying to ballpark how much the lot would run.

Everything is for sale, I will let the property (6.75 acres with 40' x 75' enclosed building with road frontage on a major US highway) and contents go for $187,000.

Back