cracked 064 case

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smithfix

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
If I were to look for a good used case for a 064 serial #117582878 what are my options ? all or any 066 cases the same ? please help with any info or availability

An early 066 case should work also, keep an eye on CL and eBay for a parts saw or possibly crank case. I like to stick with OEM,

I know of a fairly complete 064 in fair shape, not running... it would be a little bit of a drive, but my buddy would take offers on it.. it's not worth much to him.. (bring some tobacco:p)

I have a local contact who look in his bone yard tomorrow , but thanks for info on cases, sounds like I need to stick with a 064 case

You can still but them from the dealer. They are around $300, and come with bearings.

An early 066 case should work also, keep an eye on CL and eBay for a parts saw or possibly crank case. I like to stick with OEM,

The difference is 064 case uses a plastic oil line on pump and early 066 case uses a internal oil passage also 6 mm jugg bolts also coil mounting can differ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The difference is 064 case uses a plastic oil line on pump and early 066 case uses a internal oil passage also 6 mm jugg bolts also coil mounting can differ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
my case # is 9 1122 021 0700 so if I get a case does it have to have the same number ?

how come I see the part # 1122 020 2101 referenced a lot for 064 cases? is that a different case all together from mine 9 1122 021 0700 ?

Back