Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the engine has been built but it's still an ugly car. Shame to drop all that cash into what has to be one of the worst looking generations of civics honda ever released

Investing $20,000 in a $5000 car is a great way to throw $20,000 in the trash. He might get back 10% of his $18k if the kid that actually wants that car has the funds to buy it.

If it were a $50,000 car and he put $20,000 in it, he might get back 25-50 percent from the right buyer.

I'm glad to see him say he's not in a hurry to sell his Civic.

Yep, most places on the Minneapolis CL are charging 115-150 per *face cord* for hardwood. There's a few lowballers that want $100 per cord picked up, supposedly of oak.

Yep, most places on the Minneapolis CL are charging 115-150 per *face cord* for hardwood. There's a few lowballers that want $100 per cord picked up, supposedly of oak.
Maybe my math is off but sounds like that's 1/3 of a cord, so 450 a cord. Wow! That seems insanely high.

Maybe my math is off but sounds like that's 1/3 of a cord, so 450 a cord. Wow! That seems insanely high.
Yes I agree.

Some of the sellers advertise their wood as two years seasoned and at least one guy has supposed kiln dried stuff. It's hard to know what is truthful on Craigslist.

I thought that this one was funny because although he did take the time to put up a picture of wood, that clearly isn't red oak.

reply below

x prohibited[?]

Posted: 8 days ago

print
White Pine Trees Free. You take down. (Barneveld)
00707_cafmMOmT8hU_600x450.jpg

safety tips

Eight large white pine trees for free! You take down. Proof of insurance required. Call or text me--- four zero 4-thirty 42
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

Back