Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Free couch!!
image 3 of 3
00e0e_6asi7OVvb79_600x450.jpg

00W0W_9iVfrfnvQX_600x450.jpg

00S0S_8GqtuIoOxrN_600x450.jpg

Free couch!! Both ends recline, good condition! You pick up. Can help load
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

Free couch!!
image 3 of 3
00e0e_6asi7OVvb79_600x450.jpg

00W0W_9iVfrfnvQX_600x450.jpg

00S0S_8GqtuIoOxrN_600x450.jpg

Free couch!! Both ends recline, good condition! You pick up. Can help load

That's not horrible, though "good condition" it's not. My current couch has a few spots the "paint" on the leather is wearing off. Of well, when I become rich I'll go buy a 12,000 Amish built set.

I've given away similar stuff. Makes a good garage or camp couch.

What happened to Avalancher ? I remember that dude.

Last I heard (couple years ago now) he got his pilot's license and was doing some light 'taxi' work for clients that really kept him busy. I think he was partly drawn away to other sites, and also felt rebuffed by some here. Dunno. He sure had some great stories!

x prohibited[?]
Posted 21 minutes ago

next ▶
favorite this post Because you want attention and I want something pretty to look at - m4w (nw burbs) hide this posting
00u0u_4XltctAJ8kZ_600x450.jpg

body: athletic

Because let's face it, the truth of it is there's no difference between meeting someone in a bar from meeting them on Craigslist. We're all here for the same thing...

Sex.

Hot, sweaty, freaky, buy-new-Victoria's-Secret-that-afternoon-put-your-phone-on-silent-that-night-marathon sex.

Just kidding. Mostly.

We're here because we think we're missing out on something. Something that everyone else is in on, that lets them connect, smile, hold hands, be fantastically adorable and simultaneously (you don't know it, but your attention just perked because I used a word with six syllables) disgusting. And after the honeymoon phase runs dry and the spark dims, become bored with one another and fight over insignificant things until one of them has the balls to call it quits and they each go off to find other pretty people to make out with.

Whatever, it's a terrible cycle, and it's like dancing because you can sort of appreciate it from afar even if you can't do it that well and then you get drunk and try and it's okay and maybe even fun at first until you see yourself and realize how silly the whole thing is and go back home to your comfortable couch and your comfortable book and your comfortable life and you don't really need to be with someone but it's been a while since you've danced with someone that you think it might be different or at least pass the time and at least someone will be paying attention to you and taking you out and telling you how pretty you are or treat you terribly and never tell you how pretty you are and somehow this will make you want to try harder.

Then again, you could just be here for the ***** and giggles and fleeting excitement of talking to a complete stranger.

Hmmm? Me? What am I here for? Probably all of the above. Or maybe just bored and this is the only sad little creative outlet I'm getting these days. And wasn't completely kidding about wanting something pretty to look at, though not entirely because "isn't everyone?" In a parallel universe, instead of having a very practical and well paying job, there is a parallel universe version of me that went the starving artist route and fed his desire to be an artist instead of keeping it as passion hobby. I'm pre-wired to be drawn to the aesthetically pleasing. And that's not a roundabout way of saying "no fat chicks, hot or gtfo!" - hot/beautiful girls are a dime a dozen and most won't have anything interesting to say. I want someone that can keep a conversation going, is only mildly aware they're attractive, and has an actual life story.

As for what I have to offer...you've read this far so you must already be halfway interested in what's going on in my head, right? I have the whole tall, reasonably handsome older man thing going on too if that's your thing.. I'm single, fit, healthy 48 and have a unique sense of humor.

Except that I don't dance. I know the moves and can understand the fun of it and sometimes after a couple drinks might try it for a bit, but then I see how silly the whole thing is and go back to my comfortable life.

If any of my silly rant has piqued your interest, send me a note and let's talk.
post id: 5815121364

posted: 21 minutes ago

email to friend

♥ best of [?]

I wish my yard wasnt stuffed with huge logs. Could be getting tons of wood
seriously. I just started collecting and have more I want to get but the kids do need SOMEPLACE to play....I usually get it anyway and then have an excuse to prioritize working on the wood pile.

Black walnuts- wind fall -Free for collecting (Manheim)
image 1 of 3
00G0G_d1DAnjitnTN_600x450.jpg

01616_kWlTwbbVXYQ_600x450.jpg

00m0m_6EUCZnFlYo4_600x450.jpg

Our neighbor has several Black Walnut trees and over the windy conditions of the last few days, the nuts have dropped and need to be collected. They have fallen all over my lawn and his, as well. First come, first served. (Cross-posted) In total, probably enough to fill a large trash can (but would be too heavy to pick up that full)---so bring several sturdy, apple-type boxes. Respond with your name and phone number and I'll call you with an address and discuss a time for you to come and show you where this is. Thanks.

Free Office Chair (Quarryville)
00v0v_5nFXLBmoDs9_600x450.jpg

This old office chair works perfectly but it's vinyl is peeling off as seen in the photo. I hate to say good bye to an old friend but the first person that wants it can pick it up from our curb. Call before you come

Back