Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Free Office Chair (Quarryville)
00v0v_5nFXLBmoDs9_600x450.jpg

This old office chair works perfectly but it's vinyl is peeling off as seen in the photo. I hate to say good bye to an old friend but the first person that wants it can pick it up from our curb. Call before you come
Funny because I have two chairs of that same brand and they are both doing the same thing.

I have no idea what I'm selling but I'm willing to sell it to you for more than you'd walk out of a dealer with a new one for (including tax!)

View attachment 531272

Must be one of the highly limited edition collaborations editions that stihl and husqvarna did together. That's a hell of a price then

This somebody here?:

"Would it be possible to see what old chainsaws you have for sale? I started collecting them and may be interested in making you an offer. Depending on brand and condition I may do $25 - $60 per saw. "

Philbert

This somebody here?:

"Would it be possible to see what old chainsaws you have for sale? I started collecting them and may be interested in making you an offer. Depending on brand and condition I may do $25 - $60 per saw. "

Philbert
Wow, it better be a Stihl if he's gonna pay a whole $60.

Back